Layout of Store

I was shopping at the Acme market in north capemay nj this evening and was going to order some of their hot food for dinner tonight when i noticed that the person working behind the deli was not wearing any gloves.This person was touch the chicken with her bear hands.

I watched her bring the chicken out to put it into the warmer in a bowl and pour it into another bowel then the pieces that were stuck together she pulled them apart again with no gloves on she again went to the back to make up some bags NEVER WASHING HER HANDS she started ripping some foil and stuffing it into the brown bags. I watched her for about 10 mins or so doing this in disgust. Then when my number was called by other worker who had just got done cutting lunch meat come over to take my order with the same gloves that she had just got done cutting meat wipe her mouth I was done I will never buy anything from Acme's deli EVER AGAIN.

THIS IS JUST PLAIN DIGUSTING AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS MATTER.MAYBE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR FOOD SHOULD BE CONTACTED.

Review about: Acme Markets Deli Department.

Had an Experience with Acme Markets?

Comments